Win 'Golden Tickets' to major Goodwood events in 2014

What's new
Join the conversation
Sign In
or
Register
    276 posts

6th September

It’s competition time again on FortyOneSix, and this time the prize is an absolute corker. How does a pair of ‘Golden Tickets’ to all the major Goodwood Events in 2014 grab you?

That's right. One lucky entrant will scoop a brace of tickets to the Festival of Speed, the Revival meeting and ‘Glorious Goodwood’ next year – and we’re not even making it tough to win!

How to enter: FortyOneSix is inviting motoring (and Goodwood) enthusiasts to join our brand new forum community, and this competition is designed to encourage new members to sign up and participate.

So that’s all you’ve gotta’ do folks.

Sign-up and post your first comment, picture or topic in the FortyOneSix forum (reply to this topic or join a discussion elsewhere) before the end of September and we’ll pluck one lucky member out of our virtual hat to win this fabulous prize. (To make it fair on existing members, they’ll be included automatically too.)

N.B. To enter you must be 18+, you must not be affiliated to Goodwood, and you may only enter once. (The full T&Cs are here.)

> Edited by Chris-R at 6th September

• 253 posts

6th September

Great Prize.

• 1 posts

7th September

Fingers crossed! Goodwood tickets would make a truly Golden 2014!

• 7 posts

7th September

Good idea running this prize competition.

Perfect for me as I am already a Goodwood fan and already registered on the main Goodwood site. This competition has now pulled me over to FortyOneSix and surprised at some of the great content

• 1 posts

7th September

great!

• 5 posts

8th September

I attended my first Goodwood event at the FoS this year and it was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen.  To win the 'Golden Tickets' for me and my 'Speedy' would be the BEST thing ever.  Fingers crossed.

• 3 posts

8th September

A great competiton - fingers crossed!

• 1 posts

8th September

Can I take Grandpa Joe?
  • 8th September

White Mousers, not long for our annual get together at the revival. see you there.

Mike

• 8th September

Jane Puttock said:

Great Prize.

• 8th September

Christopher Reay said:
    Jane Puttock said:

Great Prize.

great competition - fingers crossed!!!
  • 8th September

Certainly wouldn't say no to this! Only one question - are the tickets for all 4 days of Festival, Glorious Goodwood and 3 days of Revival?

• 1 posts

9th September

Highlight of the year!

• 106 posts

9th September

Got to be in it to win it

Pipes

276 posts

9th September

Mark & Louise Saunders said:

Certainly wouldn't say no to this! Only one question - are the tickets for all 4 days of Festival, Glorious Goodwood and 3 days of Revival?

The prize is full weekend tickets and a camping pitch for both Festival of Speed and Revival (so Fri/Sat/Sun inclusive), plus a pair of tickets for Ladies Day at 'Glorious Goodwood'.

• 3 posts

9th September

What a superb prize. What more do I need for my birthday and Christmas.

• 1 posts

9th September

yes please !!

• 2 posts

10th September

Chris-R said:

It’s competition time again on FortyOneSix, and this time the prize is an absolute corker. How does a pair of ‘Golden Tickets’ to all the major Goodwood Events in 2014 grab you?

That's right. One lucky entrant will scoop a brace of tickets to the Festival of Speed, the Revival meeting and ‘Glorious Goodwood’ next year – and we’re not even making it tough to win!

How to enter: FortyOneSix is inviting motoring (and Goodwood) enthusiasts to join our brand new forum community, and this competition is designed to encourage new members to sign up and participate.

So that’s all you’ve gotta’ do folks.

Sign-up and post your first comment, picture or topic in the FortyOneSix forum (reply to this topic or join a discussion elsewhere) before the end of September and we’ll pluck one lucky member out of our virtual hat to win this fabulous prize. (To make it fair on existing members, they’ll be included automatically too.)

N.B. To enter you must be 18+, you must not be affiliated to Goodwood, and you may only enter once. (The full T&Cs are here.)

• 2 posts

10th September

Looking forward to receiving my Golden Tickets.......although will of course be turing up regardless!

• 25 posts

10th September

A superb prize for three superb events, good luck everyone.

• 11th September

What an excellent prize to win.  The winner will be the envy of the country.
  • 2 posts

11th September

What a great idea and potential prize. Good luck..

• 2 posts

11th September

What a great idea and potential prize. Good luck..

• 3 posts

12th September

Have been wanting to attend the festivals every year. I would be over the moon to win tickets.

• 3 posts

12th September

Have been wanting to attend the festivals every year. I would be over the moon to win tickets.